It is said, that often the greatest journey is the distance between two people.
Relationship counseling helps with:
- Re-romanticizing partnerships, envision a better future together
- Power struggles; to find a compromise to repair past ruptures.
- Being attentive and mindful to each other’s emotions.
- Remodeling your power of communication and listening.
- Working through the frequent disputes within your relationship
The price structure below is for insurance plans that do not have relationship counseling coverage.
Relationship Counseling Price Structure
|4 Week Plan ( 1 Month )
Weekly sessions for 4 weeks. An average of $100 per session.
|8 Week Plan ( 2 Months )
Weekly sessions for 8 weeks. An average of $91.25 per session.
|12 Week Plan ( 3 Months )
Weekly sessions for 12 weeks. An average of $83.33 per session.
|4-Sessions Additional/ Continuation Block [After the 12 Week Plan]
4 additional sessions may be added to the 3-Month Plan. An average of $80.00 per session (the additional sessions must be added at least 10 days before the ending of the 12 Week Plan).
The 8 & 12 week plans can be paid on a graduated scale.
|First Month||Second Month||Third Month|