Our goal at BN Counseling is to provide a safe and conducive atmosphere where participants are encouraged to express themselves, overcome challenges, and be supported by their fellow members. We offer a group process that helps our clients arrive at a healthier and happier way of living.
Group counseling can help you:
- Develop a resilient growth mindset
- Align a healthier belief with your vision of prosperity
- Redefine your self-concept during a transitional life phase
- Clarify your purpose
The benefits and value of group counseling are experienced as:
- a chance to heal with a safe, supportive, non-judgmental and nurturing listener
- an opportunity to envision possibilities again
- a growth in observing the habits of the heart and mind
- an improvement in assessing priorities and responsibilities
- an act of self-love to attend to your own needs
Choosing Group Counseling
This is an empathetic process of interactional observation and modeling within a group where safety and mutual respect are absolutes as a means of ensuring emotional safety and joining. We believe in the inner dignity and constructiveness of your propelling capacity towards self-realization and empathetic understanding and respect for the struggles of others and ourselves.
We are guided by a therapeutic framework that appreciates the alliance between members and their group leader(s) and the safeness of space as a secure holding experience. It is a process of healing and learning to hope with resiliency, to practice Active Hope, live with optimism and trusting love to guide guarded hearts.
At BN Counseling, our strategic approach of eclectic therapies comprises of:
- Psychodynamic & Client Centered Approach
- Cognitive and Behavioral therapies & Multicultural Counseling
- Mindfulness, Humanistic and Existentialist therapies
- The Myers-Briggs personality types