25 Hanover Road, Building B, Suite 120
Florham Park, NJ 07932-1400
Telephone: (201) 668-1001
- Our Florham Park counseling office is conveniently located just off Columbia Turnpike. It has easy access to routes 10, 24, & 287. It is approximately 30 minutes to Newark Liberty International Airport and minutes from the Livingston Mall and the Short Hills Mall.
- We are located on the 1st Floor [Ground Floor] of Building B. As you enter the building via the revolving doors, our offices at Suite 120 are located diagonally to the left of the elevators. Visitors’ parking is to the left and rear of the building. All sessions are held in private offices designed with your comfort in mind. We designed our location to feel like home, and to help reduce the stigma of institutionalized behavioral health concerns.
- We are available weekdays, evenings, and weekends by appointment.
- Our Florham Park location was born out of a need for accessible therapy services in Morris county. The therapists at our location are fully trained, competent professionals with a passion for helping others find peace and happiness.
- Our staff at this location are:
- Brian Nandy, MA, LPC, ACS, Psychoanalyst
- Joanna dos Santos, MA Psychology Counselor
A SHORT STORY | Florham Park
Florham Park is located in southeastern Morris County and is bordered to the south by Madison and Chatham Boroughs; to the north by Hanover and East Hanover Townships; to the west by Morris Township; and on the east by the Passaic River where it borders Essex County communities Livingston and Millburn Townships.
Florham Park was first settled by the English sometime between 1680 and 1700, and the community was long recognized as a prime farming area. The area was known for the manufacture of quality brooms, which was the source of one of its names, Broomtown. Through its history, the area was known as Hoppingtown, Broomtown, Columbia, Afton, and finally Florham Park. It was part of Hanover Township, then Chatham Township before being incorporated as Florham Park in 1899. A fun fact about Florham Park is that in 2008, the Jets relocated their headquarters to the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park from their old facilities at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.
The nearby medical facilities are:
- Saint Clare’s Hospital/Dover General
- Kindred Hospital New Jersey – Morris County
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
- St Clare’s Hospital Boonton
- Atlantic Health System Hospital · Madison Avenue
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Breast Center-Saint Barnabas Medical Center · S Orange Ave
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center Medical Center · Old Short Hills Rd
- Overlook Medical Center Medical Center · Beauvoir Ave
- VA New Jersey Healthcare System-Lyons
- Morristown Medical Center · Madison Ave
- St Clare’s Health System
- Mental Health Association-Morris County
- Chilton Medical Center
- Catholic Health Initiatives Medical Group · W Blackwell St
- Newton Medical Center Medical Center · High St
- Overlook Medical Center Emergency Services – Union Campus, Emergency Room · Galloping Hill Rd
- Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center, Medical Center · S Orange Ave
- St Barnabas Outpatient Center, S Orange Ave