95 West 13th Street, Second Floor
Bayonne, New Jersey 07002
Telephone: (201) 668-1001
- Our Bayonne therapy office is conveniently located on West 13th Street, between John F. Kennedy Boulevard and Avenue C. This location is accessible by car, 5 blocks walking distance from the light rail (8th Street stop), and bus routes (Buses #10 and #119 from John F. Kennedy Boulevard). There is ample street parking with an allowance of 2-hour parking for non-residence.
- All sessions are held in private offices designed with your comfort in mind. We designed our location to feel like home, and to help reduce the stigma of institutionalized behavioral health concerns.
- We are available weekdays, evenings, and weekends by appointment.
- Our Bayonne location was born out of a need for accessible therapy services in Hudson county. The therapists at our location are fully trained, competent professionals with a passion for helping others find peace and happiness.
A SHORT STORY | Bayonne
Bayonne (pronounced bay-OWN) is a city in Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. Originally inhabited by Native Americans, the region presently known as Bayonne was claimed by the Netherlands after Henry Hudson explored the Hudson River. The name Bayonne is speculated to have originated with Bayonne, France, from which Huguenots settled for a year before the founding of New Amsterdam. Bayonne was finally formed as a township on April 1, 1861, from portions of Bergen Township. Bayonne is east of Newark, north of Elizabeth in Union County and west of Brooklyn. It shares a land border with Jersey City to the north and is connected to Staten Island by the Bayonne Bridge. The Bayonne Bridge is the 5th-longest steel arch bridge in the world, and was the longest in the world at the time of its completion.
The nearby medical facilities are:
- CarePoint Health – Bayonne Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Meadowview Psychiatric Hospital
- CarePoint Health – Hoboken University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Bayonne Animal Hospital
- CarePoint Health – Christ Hospital
- Greenville Hospital-John F. Kennedy Blvd
- Hudson Surgical Center · Bergen Ave
- Christ Hospital Psychotherapy Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Clinic · Palisade Ave
- VA NY Harbor Healthcare System
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Willow Avenue, Hoboken, NJ
- The Children’s Hospital of Hudson County
- Palisade Surgery Center
- Animal Infirmary of Hoboken
- Children’s Hospital of New Jersey · Lyons Ave