GOOD GRIT Girls
GROUP THERAPY FOR GIRLS [High School]
A weekly therapy group on emotional & social resilience:
- Discovering an authentic sense of self and personal identity.
- Understanding puberty changes sexually and emotionally
- Teenage love
- Conflict with parents
- Boundaries, procrastination and motivation
- Developing a healthy perception and attitude toward life\
- Develop discipline and work habits.
- Considering future school and carrier plans, ambition and purpose
- Integrating emotional & reasoning abilities for sensible decisions
Group therapy gives teens an opportunity to speak and listen to each other in an atmosphere of safety and equality without judgment. Group participants are encouraged to develop healthy peer relationships and establish a network of support while increasing knowledge and use of safe coping skills.
Schedule your FREE 15 minute phone consultation at
201-668-1001 or by email.