At BN Counseling, part of our effort is directed toward improving the overall health and well-being of transgender individuals. One affirmative response to Transgender needs is the Assessment for Readiness for Transitioning or for hormone therapy.
At BN Counseling, the assessment for readiness are guided by:
- The DSV-5 Criteria for Gender Dysphoria
- The Standards of Care set by The World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health
At BN Counseling, our involvement with transgender patients involves any of the following:
- Diagnostic assessment
- ELIGIBILITY & READINESS Criteria for Hormones or Surgery
- Documentation Letters for Hormones/Surgery
- Real life experience
- Requirements for Genital Reconstructive and Breast Surgery
- Post-surgical Follow-up by Professionals
Click here for an informational snap shot on Gender Dysphoria and Transgender Readiness.